Living Upp is an uplifting community that offers down-to-earth guidance for practicing self-care.
At Living Upp, we have a simple mission: to help you weave self-care into your daily life. In this community, you’ll find a variety of tools and resources — books, planners, ebooks, articles, videos, and events — designed to help you explore and experiment with self-care at your own pace and in your own unique way.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re so busy taking care of others that you often feel invisible.
- You feel guilty when you take take time for yourself.
- You equate saying “yes” to yourself with saying “no” to others.
- You’re trying your best to keep it all together, but you’re tired. Really, really tired.
- You often feel isolated, disconnected, and unsupported.
- Your life feels disorganized and chaotic.
- You strive for perfection, but often feel like you’re not good enough.
- You’re know you need to take better care of yourself, but just haven’t been able to make it a priority.
- You struggle to set healthy boundaries, and often feel that others take advantage of you.
- You crave positivity.
- You’re ready to redesign your life so that you can experience more peace, joy, and beauty.
What you’ll experience here:
- Positive energy
- An uplifting community of women who celebrate and encourage authenticity
- Playful, down-to-earth self-care strategies
- A safe, nonjudgmental place to voice your inner truth
- Guidance on how to invest your time and energy to experience more joy and beauty
- A growing sense of strength and confidence as you develop and expand your self-care practice
- The space and freedom to live up to your full potential
- Support and encouragement to move through life’s heavy moments
As women, we’re often expected to be super heroes, pushing our own needs aside to care for others.
But when we don’t take good care of ourselves, we can’t effectively care for others. And that kind of defeats the purpose, doesn’t it? We cannot continue to neglect our own needs if we want to make a meaningful contribution to the world.
Is your cup empty? Let’s get you a warm upp!
Humor – We’re down-to-earth and we use colorful language. We laugh a lot. After all, life is pretty hilarious when you think about it.
Health – We believe that health is our greatest asset and that self-care is a powerful preventive tool. (Some might even call it an act of civil disobedience.) We also have a deep respect for nature and believe it is the ultimate guide to healthy living.
Positivity – We choose to find the beauty – even in life’s heaviest moments. We understand that our mindset determines our future, and that gratitude fuels optimism.
Friendship – We value supportive, encouraging relationships and believe they are essential for building strong families and communities. We believe in the power of community — the positive energy that’s generated by a group of people who are inspiring, encouraging, and kind.
If you share these core values, you’ll fit right in.
Why 2 P's?
The second “p” in our name isn’t an accident. Our mission is to unite people with positivity.