The Lifestyle Design Accelerator Program offers individualized support to help you create an easier, healthier lifestyle.
Once your purchase is processed, you'll receive login instructions via email to access your online course.
There, you'll find:
- A full Self-Study Library of training videos, worksheets, and other resources to help you get started right away
- Instructions for how to get your free copy of The Lifestyle Design Planner, which will help you stay organized and focused as you create new habits and rituals
- Instructions for how to use the online scheduler to book your 5-hour virtual coaching session with Stacy
- Access to the Lifestyle Design Studio membership, which you'll be able to access for 3 months
Accelerate your health.
Here's what you can expect...
What will we cover during my session?
What happens after my session?
How do I know if the Accelerator Program is the right fit for me?
What if I still have questions?
Get Started Today
- A full day (5-hour) one-on-one coaching session with Stacy
- A hardcover copy of The Lifestyle Design Planner
- A 3-month Membership to the Lifestyle Design Studio
- Access to a Self-Study Library, where you'll find worksheets, videos and other tools to help you move through the lifestyle design process with ease
Personalized Guidance for Easier, Healthier Living
As a private client, you’ll have Stacy’s full attention and focus while you co-create a lifestyle that aligns with what you want to do, be, have and feel. You’ll get personalized guidance, immediate answers to your questions, help with brainstorming creative solutions to your unique life circumstances, and begin building a foundation for the life you want to live every single day.
And you won’t be left hanging after your session, either. You’ll also be invited to a 3-Month FREE membership to the Lifestyle Design Studio, where you’ll receive ongoing support to help you stay committed and accountable.
Here are just a few of the topics we may cover during your session...
Clarity. Get clear about what you want to do, be, have, and feel.
Core Values. Identify your core values and learn how to use them as a decision-making guide.
Personal Brand. Develop a strong personal brand that helps you stay grounded.
Mindset Management. Cultivate a positive, resilient mindset that’s focused on what you want rather than what you don’t want.
Time Management. Learn how to use your time more efficiently by stacking and batching tasks.
Energy Management. Learn how to manage your energy more effectively by identifying your key self-care strategies.
Healthy Eating. Create a healthy eating style that aligns with your personal beliefs and unique health-related needs.
Boundaries. Establish healthy boundaries that deepen your personal and professional relationships and learn how to say no (with kindness).
Self-Care. Understand which self-care strategies best serve you and create daily rituals that keep you functioning at your best.
Goal-Setting. Establish manageable goals that light you up and make you feel alive.
Financial Harmony. Know your numbers and determine what “sufficiency” looks like for you when it comes to your finances.
Resilience. Develop a Self-Care Survival Plan to help you bounce back from life’s unexpected challenges more easily.
Strengths. Identify your unique strengths and find wasy to use them more regularly in your daily life.
Sacred Space. Create sacred spaces that align with your personal brand and values.
Take the FREE 8-Day Self-Care Challenge
As our gift to you for subscribing to receive periodic updates from LivingUpp, you'll receive 8 daily emails in your inbox with a video explaining the challenge for the day.