No products in the cart.
Do you have a habit of putting yourself last? Do you feel exhausted and overwhelmed trying to make others happy at the expense of your own health?
Let’s face it, investing time in ourselves often feels selfish, especially for those of us who are nurturers at heart.
Not only is self-care one of the most unselfish acts of kindness, but it’s also a prerequisite for serving others. Unless we’re functioning at our best, how can we possibly expect to be able to give our best to others?
Uppward: A Self-Care System for Purposeful Living challenges some of our long-held beliefs about self-care by suggesting that caring for ourselves properly can actually enhance our ability to love and care for others.
Buy on Amazon Write a Review
The Self-Care Program - LAUNCHING IN MAY 2017!
Based on the concepts outlined in my book Uppward: A Self-Care System for Purposeful Living, this online program was developed to help you identify your key health focus areas, design fun experiments to better understand what refills your cup, and build a sustainable self-care plan that has the ability to grow and expand as your life evolves.
The 10-week online training program includes:
- Thirteen (13) hours of interactive self-care training:
- One (1) 90-Minute Discovery Session (by phone or Zoom conference).
- Eight (8) In-Depth Recorded Trainings for each of the 8 Dimensions of Self-Care.
- Eight (8) 15-minute Power Coaching Sessions (by phone). During each of the 8 training weeks, you’ll have an opportunity to connect with me to focus on a specific question or challenge you are working through. (These are powerful sessions, so come prepared!)
- One (1) 90-Minute Design Session to finalize your personalized self-care plan.
- A VIP membership to the closed Living Upp Facebook group where you can connect with others who are enrolled in the program and find additional tools and resources
- A downloadable workbook with self-paced worksheets and checklists
As your self-care designer, I’m committed to helping you stay focused on what is working rather than what isn’t. I’m your partner, not a medical provider, which means I don’t diagnose or treat medical conditions. During the course of our work together, though, it’s quite possible that we’ll uncover some things that may need to be addressed by a medical professional. If and when those situations arise, I’ll refer you to a professional who specializes in that area. In general, all medical-related concerns and questions should be directed to your health care provider.
Instructions for scheduling your appointments will be included in the workbook, which will be emailed to you after purchase. Appointments are available on weekdays only.