The Lifestyle Design Studio is an online community for overfunctioners who want more ease and better health.
In the Lifestyle Design Studio, you’ll have space to grow — both personally and professionally. Here, you’ll find the right mix of structure and accountability to shift your thinking and your energy.
As a member of the Studio, you’ll learn how to use Living Upp’s 8-Dimensional self-care framework to make simple adjustments to your current lifestyle so you can begin experiencing more ease and better health. Here, you’ll be guided through the lifestyle design process by a registered dietitian with nearly two decades of experience in the industry.
By investing your time and energy more efficiently, you can stay focused on, and committed to, the results you want. Whether you need to fine-tune your health goals or start from scratch, we’ve got you covered!
When you join the community, you’ll be able to:
- Gain clarity around who you are and what you want to do, feel, have and be
- Develop a personal brand that reflects your unique inner truth
- Cultivate a powerful mindset that keeps you focused on what you want rather than what you don’t want
- Establish healthy boundaries that deepen your personal and professional relationships
- Gain the confidence and motivation you need to make lasting, healthy changes
Are you an introvert who struggles to find the right balance between solitude and connection? I know a lot about that. At one of the lowest points in my life, I realized that my inner circle had dwindled to the point that it was almost non-existent. I hadn’t nurtured any relationships outside my marriage, and I’d invested all of my time and energy in just a couple areas of my life, neglecting the rest.
Fortunately, I managed to rebuild my inner circle, reviving some old friendships and creating a few new ones. But I realize now that it all could have turned out very differently if I hadn’t discovered self-care when I did.
Are you looking for a safe, encouraging community where you can share openly without being judged or criticized? A community that you can access from your couch while lounging in your pajamas? A community who has accumulated a wealth of life experiences and lessons that you can learn from as you move through the lifestyle design process?
We’d love to have you join us whenever you’re ready.
Here’s what’s included with your membership:
- Access to the 8-Day Self-Care Challenge, an 8-video training series that leads you through the 8 Dimensions of Self-Care and helps you begin experimenting with new self-care strategies so you can identify which ones best support and strengthen you.
- Sample pages from The Self-Care Planner, which is designed to help you organize your life — personally AND professionally. You can use it to create a vision board, set personal goals, and map out a self-care plan that fits your unique needs. Sample pages include annual, monthly, quarterly, and weekly planning pages — plus a few bonus pages. (Learn more about The Self-Care Planner here.)
- A digital copy of Uppward: A Self-Care System for Purposeful Living, which provides additional background and an overview of the 8 Dimensions of Self-Care. Gain a deeper understanding of each dimension and how it applies to your life personally.
- A 40-page downloadable Self-Care Workbook, which includes an assessment to help you identify which of the dimensions you’re supporting well and which ones need your attention, a self-care activity list with over 300 ideas to help you explore new ways to care for yourself, and a self-care plan template to help you begin mapping out your personalized self-care plan and ensure that it supports each of the 8 dimensions.
What you’ll experience here…
As a member of the Lifestyle Design Studio, you’ll have the tools you need to develop a lifestyle that best supports your personal and professional goals.
Here are just a few areas that we’ll explore:
Personal branding. Do you have a personal brand? I often describe mine as “champagne & chickens” because that’s what best reflects my personality and my inner truth. It guides me in both my business and personal life, reminding me of who I am and how I want to show up in the world. Having a well-defined personal brand will help you get clear about who you are so you can live in alignment with how you want to experience your life.
Boundaries. Do you say “yes” to every opportunity that comes your way? And, if so, do you often feel resentful about it? Having clear boundaries helps you know when to say yes to and how to say no. It also helps you naturally attract the people who are supposed to be in your life (including customers!) and repel those who aren’t. And that’s a good thing. Whether we realize it or not, we teach people how to treat us. That’s why understanding and communicating your boundaries is such a vital life skill.
Financial Health. Do you know the answer to the question “How much is enough?” when it comes to your financial well-being? What’s your number? How much exactly do you need to support the life you want to live? The answer isn’t “more” – it’s a real number! (And it’s probably a smaller number than you think.)
Mindset. Mindset is everything. How you view the world, and your future self, begins with your thoughts. In the Lifestyle Design Studio, you’ll learn how to manage your mindset so you can stay focused on what you want rather than what you don’t want. Your mindset determines if, and just how quickly, you can manifest the life you want.
Ready to get started with your lifestyle redesign?
But still have a few questions?
Schedule a free Strategy Call with Stacy
In the Lifestyle Design Studio, you’ll be able to download actionable worksheets, participate in group discussions, view training videos, and implement practical strategies to design a lifestyle that brings you better health, more balance, and greater adventure.
People just like you join the Lifestyle Design Studio to gain the motivation and confidence necessary to make lasting changes. It’s time to make your health a priority so you can do more of the things you love.
Are you ready to do life differently?
Commit to yourself today and join the Lifestyle Design Studio.