Living Upp is an uplifting community that offers down-to-earth guidance for practicing self-care.
At Living Upp, we have a simple mission: to help you incorporate self-care into your daily life. In this community, you’ll find a variety of tools and resources — coaching, classes, books, ebooks, articles, videos, worksheets, and events — designed to help you explore and experiment with self-care at your own pace and in your own unique way.
Does this sound like you?
- You’ve lost your sense of “self” and you feel invisible.
- You’re trying your best to keep it all together, but you’re tired. Really, really tired.
- You feel isolated, disconnected, and unsupported.
- Your life is disorganized and chaotic.
- You strive for perfection and often feel like you’re not good enough.
- You’re in the midst of navigating one of life’s heavy moments and know you need to take better care of yourself but haven’t been able to make it a priority.
- You find it difficult to set healthy boundaries, and often feel that others take advantage of you.
- You’re carrying a secret and it’s having a negative impact on your health.
- You crave positivity.
- You understand that self-care is important, but you feel guilty when you take time for yourself.
- You’re ready to redesign your life to experience more peace, joy, and beauty.
It’s time to take off your cape, ladies. To give our best, we have to be our best. And that’s what we’re here to help you do.
What you’ll experience here:
- Positive energy
- An uplifting community of women who celebrate and encourage authenticity
- A playful, down-to-earth perspective
- A safe, nonjudgmental place to express your inner truth
- Motivation to learn where and how to invest your time and energy to experience more joy and beauty
- A growing sense of strength and confidence as you develop and expand your self-care practice
- The space and freedom to live up to your full potential
- Support and encouragement to move through life’s heavy moments
As women, we’re often expected to be super heroes, pushing our own needs aside to care for others.
But when we don’t take good care of ourselves, we can’t effectively care for others. And that kind of defeats the purpose, doesn’t it? We cannot continue to neglect our own needs if we want to make a meaningful contribution to the world.
Is your cup empty? Let’s get you a warm upp!
Humor – We’re down-to-earth and we use colorful language. We laugh a lot. After all, life is pretty hilarious when you think about it.
Health – We believe that health is our greatest asset and that self-care is a powerful preventive tool. (Some might even call it an act of civil disobedience.) We also have a deep respect for nature and believe it is the ultimate guide to healthy living.
Positivity – We choose to find the beauty – even in life’s heaviest moments. We understand that our mindset determines our future, and that gratitude fuels optimism.
Friendship – We value supportive, encouraging relationships and believe they are essential for building strong families and communities. We believe in the power of community — the positive energy that’s generated by a group of people who are inspiring, encouraging, and kind.
If you share these core values, you’ll fit right in.
Why 2 P's?
The second “p” in our name isn’t an accident. Our mission is to unite people with positivity.